Craig

Craig
A Glimpse Into the Daily Workings of an Artist's Studio.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Turnips...Wins Top Award at Boardwalk Art Show

"Turnips, Beets and Carrots"
I was honored to have my original serigraph,
"Turnips, Beets & Carrots" selected for the
"Best of Graphics" award at the Virginia Beach Boardwalk Art Festival this past weekend.
The award was accompanied by a check for $1000 which helped pay for some of my expenses at the four day show.  I enjoyed the terrific weather and good sales as well as some terrific seafood from
Ocean Eddies, Rockafeller's and the Lucky Oyster.  Sincere thanks to all of you who visited my booth and decided to take a piece home with you.  Your support is greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I love the vibrant colors in that print!

    ReplyDelete