Craig

Craig
A Glimpse Into the Daily Workings of an Artist's Studio.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Grey View From My Window

This is my view from my back studio window.  Grey, rainy and overcast today, (just had to do a little photoshop manipulation), but still beautiful in its own way.  Been so busy getting the studio cleaned up and ready for my annual Open Studio this weekend (December 3 & 4), that all my creative thoughts have gotten pushed to the back of my mind.  This, though, is the kind of day that really inspires colorful thought.  I look out and rather than lament the absence of color, I plan something colorful.  The inspiration that allows me to be creative works best when my external stimuli seem to be at its weakest.  So here I am, chafing at the bit, and psyching myself up to create something wonderful.  Come by the studio this weekend if you can and say hello, we're going to have fun.
And come back soon to see my next project take form.

No comments:

Post a Comment