Craig

Craig
A Glimpse Into the Daily Workings of an Artist's Studio.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Garden's in Bloom, Fini

This is the printed, large white stencil which is the underpinning of the blooms and the yellow blooms printed in register on top.  I decided to try it this way as an experiment and it worked out very well.















Now here's the finished print with the addition of more colored blooms.

I'm very pleased with the way this print finished.  This is a large piece, 16 X 21 inches that I'll mat 24 X 30.

I'll be unveiling this at the Arts in the Park show at Richmond's Byrd Park, Saturday & Sunday, May 5 & 6.

The edition is only 50 original serigraphs, so if you'd like to be assured of having one for your collection, call me at the studio to reserve yours.
301-840-1897

Three big commissions in the studio concurrently plus I'm going to design a night time street scene of beautiful downtown Reston, Virginia which I'll begin printing and posting soon.

Stay tuned.
Your comments are invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment