Craig

Craig
A Glimpse Into the Daily Workings of an Artist's Studio.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Commission Underway

Began a new commissioned project by printing seven colors today.  Cut the stencils yesterday so I could print all day today.  This is a very small edition and I am working from an archived photo supplied by my customer.  This is  a very nice image of Grandpa and little Grandson at the beach.  I've created a colorful interpretation of the original photo that is really going to be super when I'm finished. 

Because the edition is so small, I can work quickly and get a lot accomplished.  Weather turned hot and sticky today with hotter and stickier predicted for tommorrow.
I'll run the air conditioner full blast with the windows open so the fumes are forced out by the cool air.
Temperature in the print room should stay about 75,
if I'm lucky.

Cut four stencils tonight while listening to the Nats' game so I'll be ready to go in the morning.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment