Craig

Craig
A Glimpse Into the Daily Workings of an Artist's Studio.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Busy Weekend Thank You!!!

 Just wanted to say "Thank you" to the hundreds of nice folks who came by my booth this past weekend at the Sugarloaf Festival in Timmonium, Maryland.  It was a real pleasure
to talk to so many of you and a real treat to know that you are continuing to enjoy my work in your home.

This Saturday, October 13th, I'll be in Sykesville, Maryland at the annual Fall Festival.
This festival is so well attended that they don't even advertise!  Come 9AM til 5 PM to buy art, apples, pumpkins and home bake goodies.

Sunday, October 14th I'll be in McLean, Virgina for the MPAArtFest.  www.mpaart.org/artfest.php
Great food, live music and some terrific regional arts.  If you're in Northern Virginia, don't miss this festival.

Come out and see me this weekend.
Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment