Craig

Craig
A Glimpse Into the Daily Workings of an Artist's Studio.

Friday, March 29, 2013

All Finished, "HIgh & Dry"

I apologize for not posting sooner, but I really got involved in the last few stencils.
I was so enthused about finishing that I just worked right through.  I can only tell
you that if you like this image, you'll like it twice as much when you see it in person.
Some images, because of the color combinations, are very difficult to photograph
accurately.  This is one of those.  I look at this photo and then at the finished print
and I'm amazed how good it looks in person.  Well, enough of that.  I'm going to take
a few days off and have some fun with the grandkids.  I've already got a couple of
exciting new commissions to design and a new print in my head, so I'm excited about
a very busy spring.
I'll be in Richmond, Virginia on April 13th for the "Fool for Art" Festival at John Tyler
Community College in Midlothian.  Hope you'll come by and see my new work in person.
Additionally, you're invited to the Chasen Galleries in Richmond on Thursday evening,
April 18th for the opening reception of my one man exhibition at the gallery.  Mark your
calendars please.

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled upon your work at a gallery in Frederick and I am IN LOVE. I'm a poor college student, but I'm saving up so that one day one of your works will be gracing my walls :)
    ~Sabrina C.

    ReplyDelete