Craig

Craig
A Glimpse Into the Daily Workings of an Artist's Studio.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Finished At Last

Spent a lot of time printing and not posting, but finally got this print finished to my absolute satisfaction.  This was such an enjoyable image to print.  I really like printing small editions (25), because it enables me to work with relative quickness and I'm not consuming vast quantities of paper and ink.  All of my materials have become almost prohibitively expensive with the growth of digital printing and the diminishing number of artists hand printing their own work.  With the approach of my Spring show season I've got to shift gears and get ready to exhibit.  I'll be posting a special deal on my Facebook pages for those of you who would like one of the 25 prints in this edition.  Thanks for following my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment