Craig

Craig
A Glimpse Into the Daily Workings of an Artist's Studio.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A New Finish With Three More Colors

There it was in my dream last night; not as I had printed it, but as an autumn scene with more color in the leaves of the vines.  What could I do but print three more colors.
If I've learned anything over the years of printing, it is not to be afraid of changing what you've already done
if it makes your final product better.

In this instance the addition of three more colors has enhanced my piece significantly.

As far as a title for the piece, "Autumn Vines".

Now, this edition will dry overnight and I'll inspect and sign tomorrow.

My next job is a commission serigraph that you will enjoy.  I'm ready to roll and will post as soon as I can get started on the printing.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment