Craig

Craig
A Glimpse Into the Daily Workings of an Artist's Studio.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Let's Go in for a Cold One!

It's a beautiful summer day in Richmond, Virginia and we have just the place to stop for lunch.
As you can see, the black stencil was pivotal in making this image come alive.  Now I will inspect each piece and sign the edition.  The edition is only 50 pieces and is sized to be matted in an 18 X 24 format.  No editorial comment here, a straightforward title, "Buddy's Place".  Hope you'll call the studio to reserve yours at only $200.
While you're here, let me share my Richmond, Virginia schedule for the spring.  On Saturday,
April 13, I'll be showing my work at John Tyler Community College's annual "Fool For Art Festival".
As a first time participant, I'll be excited to meet lots of new folks and will have a huge display, heavy on Richmond subjects.  On Thursday evening, April 18
I'll be having a one man show at the Chasen Galleries in Richmond.  Come to the reception that evening and enjoy a great time.  I'll look for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment