Craig

Craig
A Glimpse Into the Daily Workings of an Artist's Studio.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Off to a Fast Start

Six colors printed on my new image, "Buddy's Place".  Yes, it is a bit early to see what's happening, but this print will materialize very quickly.  This is a colorful little bar/restaurant on Robinson Street in the Fan District of Richmond, Viriginia.  This piece has a lot of color but all the stencils are small expect for the grey and black.
I'm beginning my 2013 show season in Richmond on April 13th at John Tyler Community College's
"Fool for Art Festival".  Less than one week later I'll be having a one man show at the Chasen Galleries
in downtown Richmond.  Richmonders will get first crack at my new work, so please mark your calendars now to come out and see me.
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment