Craig

Craig
A Glimpse Into the Daily Workings of an Artist's Studio.

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Another Snowy Finish

What a weekend of printing!  Managed to complete all my printing on this new image in good fashion. This print measures 16 inches wide by 10.5 inches high. It's titled "Grove Snowfall" and is exactly the same size as the last piece, "Winter in the Grove" (designed to fit a 24 X 18 inch mat and frame.)  The edition is strictly limited to only 25 original prints.  The only way you can reserve one is to call my studio "hotline" at 301-840-1897. Believe it or not, I have already started sketching my next design, the final one in this Grove winter series. I don't know where this burst of creative energy has come from, but I feel "supercharged".  Come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment