Craig

Craig
A Glimpse Into the Daily Workings of an Artist's Studio.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

It's Winter in the Grove

I can't remember having created a winter scene without a skier or two, so I decided it was time.  This is a neighbor's home that I have photographed numerous times over the years and typifies the structures here in town known as "Grove Cottages".  This day, the snow was lazily floating to the ground; the huge flakes seeming to be almost as big as my hand.  The silence was wonderful, an air of peace permeating the whole town and everywhere I pointed my camera, a memory.  I must apologize for my enthusiasm in printing eight stencils before posting, but I assure you, there is still much more to come.  I have four stencils already cut and prepared for printing so please stay tuned and see this image come to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment