Craig

Craig
A Glimpse Into the Daily Workings of an Artist's Studio.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Began Printing New Edition Today


Pulled my first color on this new edition this morning.
It's a pale yellow beige.  I had already cut six stencils
and had four mounted and ready to print.  This is one of
my neighbor's homes and the beautiful garden in full bloom.
Rather than show you my sketch, I'm going to let the print
build before your eyes.

When I returned to the studio after lunch I spent the
rest of the afternoon pulling the next three colors,
light blue, yellow and light blue green.  I'll post my
daily printing and I hope you'll follow the progress.
The first few stencils are usually simple and that is
true here.  As the piece gets more complex, the stencils
will become more difficult. 
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment