Craig

Craig
A Glimpse Into the Daily Workings of an Artist's Studio.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Finis!!!




The black stencil is printed and I am quite pleased
with the outcome.  I'm going to title the print
"Grove Garden"; Grove being Washington Grove,
my hometown.  The prints will dry in the drying
rack for 48 hours and then I'll inspect each print
and sign and number the edition.  The edition size
will be 80.  As soon as I've signed the whole
edition, I'll add the image to my website
www.josephcraigenglish.com under "Hot Off the
Press" and the prints will be available for sale.

I want to begin designing a new print right away but I'm working on a mural at my local elementary school with the fifth graders.  In addition to that I'll be beginning a new commission that I'll post here for
you to see.  As soon as I have something I think you'd like, I'll be sure and post it.  Come back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment