Craig

Craig
A Glimpse Into the Daily Workings of an Artist's Studio.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Only Two Colors Left to Print

Printed two purples, a green and a dark brown yesterday and cut the stencil for the deep blue (radiant ultra blue).
I'm cutting the black stencil which contains a lot of detail and will print both today to finish the edition.
I'll be cutting the ten commandments in Hebrew onto the tablets which somehow seems a little symbolic today.

Stay tuned; I'll post the finished print this evening.

I'll be in Baltimore this Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timmonium, participating in the Sugarloaf Crafts Festival.   The first thing I always do after I set up my booth on Thursday, is to go by Glauber's Candies and purchase a pound of dark chocolate nonpareils.
That's usually enough to get me through the weekend at the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment