Craig

Craig
A Glimpse Into the Daily Workings of an Artist's Studio.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Village Cafe in Progress

I apologize for beginning this post in the middle of the printing process.  The combination of attempting to finish this print for my 43rd Street Festival show
in Richmond this Saturday the 17th and preparing for the Alexandria Fine Arts Fest this past weekend has got me a little crazy.  I'm printing around the clock to finish this one and start a new one, with another right behind in the production lineup.

I'm gonna cheat on this one and show you my preliminary sketch and you can see what you think.    

Stay tuned.  I'll post more.

To all of you who came out to the Alexandria Festival this weekend, it was great seeing and talking to you.  What a fabulous weekend and show.
Amidst all the hard work, I enjoyed myself immensely!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment