Craig

Craig
A Glimpse Into the Daily Workings of an Artist's Studio.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Heading for Home

Finished the final color this morning and am well pleased with the result.
I'm going to title the piece,
"Hot Sauce" for not only the Chalula in the background but for the energy that Chad Tracy always brings to the game when he comes in to bat.  I could write a whole column about Tracy and the great contribution he and other "Goon Squad" members make in helping the Nats in the late innnings, but I'll let the art do the talking.
I'll be unveiling this piece this Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Montgomery Co. Fairgrounds at this weekends' Sugarloaf Festival.  The edition is only 50 prints, so I'm expecting some rapid sales. (four copies sold while in progress)  Come see me this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Save me one!!!~ Tell me how much I need to send you.
    Johannah

    ReplyDelete