Craig

Craig
A Glimpse Into the Daily Workings of an Artist's Studio.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Whoops!!!

I got so excited about my progress on this print that I forgot to post, so please forgive me.  We now have an image lacking only two colors, (both critical to the final piece).  I cut the deep blue stencil tonight and will cut and print the black after printing the blue. 
I love working in this size format.  The sheet is very easy to handle and registration is a piece of cake, even in an edition with so much color.  Since I'm printing a half sheet there's also the economic issue; I'm using half as much paper and ink.
The wear and tear on me is also less.  In a short period of time I can accomplish a lot of printing.  I'll be sure and post tomorrow when the whole edition is completed and I've figured out a title .  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment