Craig

Craig
A Glimpse Into the Daily Workings of an Artist's Studio.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

"Flower Buckets", a nice finish

It was cold and rainy this morning. I cranked up the old wood burning stove in the studio and printed the blue and black in perfect registration.  I am so delighted with the way "Flower Buckets" has been completed.  This edition of only 50 prints will be available for $200 each.  I'll sign and inspect the edition tomorrow and get several framed for the Open Studio this weekend, Saturday & Sunday, December 1 & 2.
Hope you'll come by either day, 2-6 PM and have a glass of fresh cider with me.  Park right in my driveway.
For some reason nobody ever does; but now you know.

Working on a new commission of a vintage Georgetown rowhouse.  I'm waiting on approval of my photos so I can create my rough sketch and then I'll post as I begin printing, hopefully next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment