Craig

Craig
A Glimpse Into the Daily Workings of an Artist's Studio.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Big New Project Underway

I'm sure you're thinking, " I know exactly what that is."  I 'll give you some big hints and together the reveal will arrive soon enough.  This project has been on the back burner for a long time and now I'll be striving to finish this new image before my "Open Studio", December 7 & 8.  I'm sorry that the first 5 colors don't give you much information.  I will tell you that this is the most challenging print that I have attempted in many years.  It is, not only colorful, but complicated.  I will be experimenting by applying color out of sequence (not light to dark).  I hope you'll stay tuned to see this piece develop.  I can only promise you, that if you are a baseball fan, you'll really enjoy this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment