Craig

Craig
A Glimpse Into the Daily Workings of an Artist's Studio.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The End is Here!

Well, here we are with a very nice finished piece.
The sign on the face of the building provided me with a real cutting challenge as the letters, rendered in vanishing perspective got smaller and harder to cut as they got farther from me.  I ended up with a magnifying lamp straining to cut the last "er" in Center and fortunately, I succeeded.
We'll be involved in a "round the clock frame-a-thon" for the next few days in addition to preparing for the Lake Anne Festival this Saturday and Sunday in Reston, Virginia.  This is shaping up to be a terrific show that I think you'll enjoy.  If you're available, please plan to come by and say "Hello".  For those of you that came out to McLean this past Sunday, many thanks for making my show a terrific one.  This little show just gets better and better each year.  I've got an exciting new project to share with you if I can just get through the next two weeks of art festivals.

No comments:

Post a Comment