Craig

Craig
A Glimpse Into the Daily Workings of an Artist's Studio.

Monday, October 7, 2013

The End is Near!

Here I am with a days' worth of stencil cutting; preparing to print the black and final stencil.
I can tell you reliably that this stencil came out beautifully in spite of the awful printing conditions experienced today at my studio in Washington Grove.  In fact, when I opened the window the wind blew rain right into the print room, forcing me to quickly close the window and turn on the air conditioner.  The air conditioner, confused by the fact that the room was already seventy degrees, labored valiantly to remove the humidity from the air and create a perfect printing climate all day long. Please click on this photo to get a detailed look at how much hand work I accomplished on this stencil.  I promise to photograph and post the finished print first thing tomorrow( Wednesday) morning so you can see the fruit of my labors.

No comments:

Post a Comment