Craig

Craig
A Glimpse Into the Daily Workings of an Artist's Studio.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Making Good Progress

Now you can begin to see the structure at Nats' Park.  An additional 4 colors adds some more information.  It's hard to miss the large black shape in the middle of the composition.  This is where I'm departing from my usual "light to dark" strategy.
I'm going to slowly begin populating that area with hundreds of little tiny people until we have a crowd.
The black is the base upon which I'll be printing brighter, lighter colors.  This will diffuse the intensity of the lighter colors to create the effect for which I'm hoping.  Still, a very long way to go and lots of little stencils to come.  Should be a very interesting progression.  I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment